Hello everyone! This is my first recipe of August! How is everyone’s end of Summer going? I can’t wait for Fall season to start posting Pumpkin Recipes, so don’t forget to come back and check my next posts!
Let me tell you about this cookie… My husband (Steve) gives me great ideas of different things to bake. One day he said: “Why don’t you make a Peanut Butter Cookie with a Maple Glaze”? I was like … mmm.. that might work… but I had a doubt about how to make this glaze… it had to be a glaze that kinda gets a bit hard so it is easy to eat and does’t make a mess, right? Oh well.. I gave it a try and the result was perfect.
If you are one of the people who asked me for the recipe in Facebook, please leave me a message! I would like to know who is visiting my blog! Thanks!!
Makes about 2 dozen cookies
Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter ( I used the one from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt